选四开奖结果走势图:Install Ubuntu Server on a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3
Install Ubuntu Server
上海天天彩选四公式 www.uhh3o.cn We will walk you through the steps of flashing Ubuntu Server on a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3. At the end of this process, you will have a fully fledged development or production environment..
- A Raspberry Pi 2 or 3
- A microSD card
- An Ubuntu Server image
- A monitor with an HDMI interface
- An HDMI cable
- A USB keyboard
1 Download Ubuntu Server
2 Flash the microSD card
Copy the Ubuntu image on the microSD card by following the installation media instructions.
3 Install Ubuntu Server
- Attach the monitor and keyboard to the board. You can alternatively use a serial cable.
- Insert the microSD card and plug the power adaptor into the board.
When prompted to log in, use "ubuntu" for the username and the password. You will be asked to change this default password after you log in.
First boot tips
You can install a desktop if you like, here are some popular ones:
For more details about Raspberry Pi specific packages included with this image and further customisations, such as accelerated video drivers and optional package repositories, you can refer to the RaspberryPi wiki.
Before you start, get your IoT security story straight
A recent Canonical survey of 2,000 consumers suggests that a shockingly high percentage of connected devices may be vulnerable to botnets, hackers and cyber attacks:
- Only 31% of consumers update the firmware on their connected devices as soon as updates become available.
- 40% of consumers have never performed firmware updates on their connected devices
- 40% of consumers believe that performing firmware updates on their connected devices is the responsibility of either software developers or the device manufacturer
How would you like to make use of Ubuntu?
In any particular sectors?
Do you have sector-specific requirements?
What is important to you?
Is there anything we should know about the project to bring the right people from our side?
How should we get in touch?
Thank you for enquiring about Ubuntu
A member of our team will be in touch within one working day.